Third Person Movement and Camera Control v1.0 (Unity; Prototype) (2014)
- To move the character, use either the WASD keys or the left analog stick of a gamepad (gamepad input optimized for a Windows-based Xbox 360 Controller).
- To move the camera, use either the mouse, the arrow keys, or the right analog stick of a gamepad.
- To jump, press space or, if you have a gamepad, the equivalent of the "A" button of an Xbox 360 controller.
- To aim the character forward camera-wise, hold the left-hand shift key, or, if you have a gamepad, the equivalent of the "Left Bumper" button of an Xbox 360 controller.
- If you fall off the map, you'll have to reload this webpage to play again.
- If a connected gamepad is not working, make sure the controller is active and reload this webpage.
- If input is not being registered (including keyboard and mouse movement), click on the game to establish focus and try again.
Note that while the game below requires the use of the Unity Web Player to run, the Unity Web Player is no longer officially supported by Unity, and as such, the game might not work regardless of which version of the Unity Web Player you may have installed.